DENALI Drop Stitch Blow up Paddle Board
The all new Denali combines the performance of a displacement style hull with the convenience of an inflatable paddle board. Our longest, sleekest inflatable glides through the water carrying longer distances per stroke. The high-efficiency design doesn't take away from usability. 32'' width through the belly and 330 liters of volume maintains stability even for inexperienced paddlers. Deflated the Denali rolls up into a compact size and is stowed in a convenient carry bag along with the 3 piece composite paddle, pump and other accessories.
12' 6'' DENALI
Weight - 27.5 lbs.
Width - 32.0''
Depth - 6''
Volume - 330 L
Max Capacity - 260 lbs.
- Deck cleats with bungee cord storage
- 2 piece soft sanded EVA pad - Soft comfortable traction
- Dual layer PVC construction - Durable and rigid
- Fusion wrapped rails - Holds shape and rigidity
- Package includes - 3-piece adjustable composite paddle
- Segmented for easy rolling
- Carrying bag
- High pressure pump w/gauge
- PVC patch & repair kit
- Coil leash
- One 9'' removable center fin