New KHS 2017 Tempe Mountain Bike Hardtail 29er
The Tempe Cyclocross Bike from KHS is one of those bikes just checks every box in what a bike should be capable of. On the road, its compact geometry is undeniably comfortable. Off the road the Maxxis Crossmark tires grab and rip through the dirt like you need them to, keeping you in control.
The KHS 6061 Alloy frame gives you the strength and stiffness high performance demands. Powering this workhorse is a KHS 2-piece Forged, 32T, crankset mated with a Sun Race 11-42T, 11-speed cassette, giving you extreme versatility in gearing. The SRAM NX 1 trigger shifter bends to your will, and combined with the SRAM NX 1 rear derailleur, it gives you silky-smooth performance even over the roughest terrain.
The Sram Level Hydraulic Disc brakes give you the confidence and ability to navigate any surface, and the Mavic XM-319 rims mounted with Maxxis Crossmark tires don't compromise on stiffness and durability. They were made to go fast -- and stay that way. The Crossmark tires feature a wider tread pattern which shreds mud and grass to supply maximum traction and control.
- Speeds: 11
- Frame: Alloy 6061 Double Butted w/Custom Formed TT & DT, 1.5 Taper, w/Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- Fork: RST First 29 Air, 100mm, Alloy Steerer, Magnesium lowers, Hydraulic Damp, External rebound, Lockout, 1.5 Taper, 15Q
- Headset: FSA Orbit 1.5E, Zero Stack, 1 1/8"~1.5
- Rims: Mavic XM-319, Double Wall w/Single Eyelets, 29x32H
- Front Hub: Alloy disc w/CNC Rotor Flange, 15mm
- Rear Hub: Alloy disc w/CNC Rotor Flange, QR, Cassette
- Tires: Maxxis Crossmark, 29X2.1, 60TPI, Folding
- Spokes: 14G Stainless Black w/Alloy Nipples, 32X32
- Rear Derailleur: Sram NX 1, 11s X-Horizon, Type 3
- Shifters: Sram NX 1, 11s Trigger, Right Only
- Chain: SRAM P